ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Mounts

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Hi.

I got a GDI system today and fitted it earlier on. :)

When i was doing it i noticed the exhaust mount by the back box was worn out, but my brother who had it only bought one a couple months ago!

Should i get another one, or is there uprated ones you can get?

Also as the other exhaust was a custom one i havent got the part that screws into the exhaust through the mounts to stop the exhaust falling off.

Does anyone know what these are called or have a part number?

Many thanks,

Jamie.

Last edited:
  Lots of Alfas
Theres 2 mounts one in the middle and the one you mention at the back thats part of a bracket.

Rear bracket 7700424339 £17.35 plus vat
Centre mount 7700424341 £6.50 plus vat

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Cheers lads. :)

What about the part that screws into the exhaust hangers?

Dont fancy taking my car out and having the exhaust fall off!

Cheers, Jamie

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Oh rite. Cheers.

Will have a look about and see if i can find some at home.

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
I can possibly get one.

Mind you it might look a little messy as my car is waiting to be repaired as someone drove into the back of it!

I have a K-Tec De-Cat on it as well, the exhaust has a deep rumble on idle and not too loud in the low revs, but when you reach the higher revs it gets a lot louder!

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Got the exhaust mounts on the way now.

But still havent got the bolts to hold the exhaust throught the mounts?

Renault didnt seem to know what i was on about.

Does anyone on here know what there called or have a part number for me?

Sorry to be a pain.

Many Thanks,

Jamie.

172Petey

Will there ever be an Uprated rear exhaust mount!! I know few people have made the O.E ones stronger but I have yet to see a propper polyflex one as such.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its worth replacing BOTH exhaust mounts at once as they both rely on each other being weak! even at that the rear one will still go soon, i modified mine on my old 1.2 to hold the exhaust up higher because it was sagging

Vw caddy tdi
Don't prospeed make up an uprated rear mount with poly bushes inserted and zip tied inplace (stops sagging + excessive movement)

Skoda Fabia vRS
Theres 2 mounts one in the middle and the one you mention at the back thats part of a bracket.

Rear bracket 7700424339 £17.35 plus vat
Centre mount 7700424341 £6.50 plus vat

prices have now changed

7700424339 - £18.23+vat
7700424341 - £5.85+vat