ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Mid Section baffles gone!

Clio 182 FF
Bought a standard exhaust for my 182 from renparts.co.uk went to get it fitted today and the guys at the tyre and exhaust garage told me that the mid section baffles have gone. Went to pick it up tonight and i could tell straight away that something isnt right!

The exhaust note has changed to a more raspy sound and when i blip the throttle about a second after there is a massive rattle sound. I hear the mid section baffles are a common problem. Not sure where i stand with renparts, they give 3 months warranty on all parts so hopefully will supply me with a new section?

I hear the heat shield is a problem but surely a proper garage would of been able to spot that straight away so cant be that.

www.renparts.co.uk
If there is a problem with a part you have purchased from us i would recommend contacting us, as we can't resolve a problem we don't know about.
Kat.

Clio 182 FF
Hi Kat, I sent you a email yesterday or a message on your online chat section. I put that up before I put this... :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I would have waited for a reply back from renparts before posting this.

They would be able to answer your question for you better than people on here.

www.renparts.co.uk
We have another one on a vehicle here, if you can send me an email to kat@renparts.co.uk with the address you would like the replacement sending to I can arrange for that to be posted on monday.
Once you are happy with the replacement I will arrange to have the other one collected

Kat