ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust gas warning light.

1.2 Dynamique
I stopped at somerfields this morning on the way to work ( after 20 miles of m'way) and my car wouldnt start. it would turn over but not fire. when i went back for it at lunch, it startd first time but then the exhaust gas warning light came on and hasnt gone off.

I've done a search and results were pretty inconclusive.

So any ideas? (cars on 38k, had MOT in last couple of months which was ok, no affect in performance or fuel consumption that iv noticed)

Thanks in advance

clio 172 cup
Hi, if it doesn't start again see if ur immobiliser light goes out, red light when you key on ignition. light stays on for a couple of seconds then goes out, if it stays on it wont start. they sometimes have problems with keys so keep ya spare with ya intill u solve it. If your engine light is on you need a trouble code reader you can get cheap ones from halfords. when u have the trouble code google it and go from there. Hope that helps