ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Gas Monitor Warning Light.

BG 182
Last week this light appeared on my dash, solid orange no flashing. I had it Serviced at Renault and it came back with 2 Faults.

1. DF308. Bi-Mode Air Inlet Solenoid Valve. CO Open Circuit.
2. DF057. Upstream Oxygen Sensor Circuit.

So the Faults were cleared and the car went directly for its MOT which it passed no problems and Emissions were spot on.

This morning the Light has returned. Now there is no difference in performance or fuel usage, no sooting from the Exhausts. Does anybody have any idea if any of the 2 faults would make the fault return. If so is it worth getting any of these parts replaced and paying to have it put back on the Clip at Renault. Any help Appreciated...

RS Clio 182
Mine flashes occasionally and has been on solid for a few days before but i just ignore it - isnt it just telling you youre letting out the wrong/too much emissions from your exhaust? It hasnt seemed to effect my 182 at all in the last year or so..

RS Clio 182
Btw,i aswell passed an MOT recently and the emissions were spot on even though the light comes occasionally - so i wouldnt even bother going to renault on wasting money on trying to get the error cleared - its bound to come on again after lol.

Ph 1 172
Just a guess but could this not just be a faulty lambda sensor! If it's only intermittently coming on?? Would explain why the car is lighting up the bad exhaust fumes light, when clearly nowt is wrong coz u passed MOT! I'd get sensor changed over or check them out at least