ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Decisions

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
are the new jp exhaust just as good the old Yozza exhausts, i originally had a yozza and it was great
just looking for a new one now and do i go for a used yozza or a new jp exhaust

Thanks

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
It's essentially the same exhaust, same manufacturer as far as I knew. I've got a JP system, a friend has an 'original' Yozza and they're identical

182 RB FF
Elliot, bit confused/slightly worried because I have the Yozza you sold me last week sitting at home waiting to go on?

I thought you didn't want it anymore because of the noise??

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
Im looking for a quieter one hence i said about the centre section, miss the booting noise but dont miss the drone, do you know about the miltek exhausts if they're any good?

Hows the car mate and exhaust?

182 RB FF
Car is great mate, nice being back in one.

Ted182 on here has a Miltek and he lives around the corner from me. He loves his, subtle but nice tone when you give it some.

Looking for 182
Im looking for a quieter one hence i said about the centre section, miss the booting noise but dont miss the drone, do you know about the miltek exhausts if they're any good?

Hows the car mate and exhaust?

Some people slate Milltek systems because there were quality issues in the past (I think, something to do with wleds cracking), these seem to be in the past now, and regardless, from reading comments from some people their warranty and customer service when it comes to returns is very good. I've had my system on for around 18 months now and it's fantastic, the tailpipes are also really nice looking in my opinion.

I've kept my cat but had the centre silencer removed and it sounds brilliant.

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
cant you get a silenced centre section for a jp then?

ive slightly caught the bug of wanting to do stuff to my car now, looking at spacers and few other bits now :)

you keeping yours standard?