ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust baffuls on clio 05 182

182 cup
Hi Guys the baffuls on the centre section of the exhaust are rattling (not cat section) just wondering are you able to just replace this section, even tho its is all one bit? im fed up with it rattling, is it a common problem? cars only done 27k!! aint got a clue on prices either. :)

Cheers

James

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Slightly unrelated, I have a 172 Cup with rattling baffles but its running a K-tec stealth exhaust (think a speed bump clumped the center box). I'm looking at replacing the centre box for around £160 (waiting to hear back from them). I think a lot of RSs tend to go down with standard exhaust problems, consider going the stainless aftermarket route, as I think standard systems are quite expensive......just dont buy direct from Renault for starters.....

Have a look at: http://www.k-tecracing.com/catalogu......%20Exhausts

clio 182 + cup packs
ren tech told me its a comon problem with the standard exhaust

just change it for an aftermarket stainless one cheaper than the renault part main dealer only you see