ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exeter meet

Clio 200 Cup
S3. Very nice mate, be good to see you again, dunkerswell looks good, will be going there next year at some point

Yea its not a bad runabout but i have to go back to french shite the VAG stuff is too boring, its a great car and very very fast but a clio 182 or similar would be much more fun and i can save a few bob on petrol!! , well count me in for dunkerswell airfield day, and this meet :)

1. Marinemackay2003 ( driving ) + 1
2. shepperdspie
3. Jackpilk
4. Rsclio182
5. Skittles
6. Jordysport

Bad news! Well for me anyway, was so looking forward to this meet as well. The 182 dropped a valve Friday night :dead:

So If I don't have a replacement engine by then anyone fancy picking me up on the way? I'm in Sowton.

Clio 200 Cup
Bad news! Well for me anyway, was so looking forward to this meet as well. The 182 dropped a valve Friday night :dead:

So If I don't have a replacement engine by then anyone fancy picking me up on the way? I'm in Sowton.

Yea i can give you a lift, but you won't be wanting a clio after the trip :p :p "lets fire up the quattroo" :p

I've been looking into S3's and no doubt this is going to sway me into getting one! Cheers mate really appreciated.

clio ph2 172
im up for meeting so locals, havent been to a cs meet before so should be good to meet some peeps :) wouldnt be karting but up for meeting for some food and a chat.

thanks harry

Black PH2 172
Mackay ill pop along, Ill be coming back from Bristol but I got a table booked for a meal at 4 in Exmouth....

right then everyone details have been finalised

i went for the best value option i could get

we start at 12 lunch time and we will be going for the 30 minutes option 3x 10 minute sesions
as its a long way for just 10minutes ect wev will also have exclusive use of the track

cost will be £20 payable on the day

Address:
Raceworld Ltd
Unit 4
Greendale Business Park
Sidmouth Road
Woodbury Salterton
Nr Exeter
Devon
EX5 1EW

we need to be there ready to start at 12
so please allow for traffic ect on your journey

hopefully this is ok with every one, was the best sort of deal we could get, with exclusive use of the track

cheers

chris

Clio 182
1. Marinemackay2003 ( driving ) + 1
2. shepperdspie
3. Jackpilk
4. Rsclio182
5. Skittles
6. Jordysport + Jackpilk
7. Emma.
8. KC 182

Clio 200 Cup
going to have to bail on this, the S3 isn't ready and got uni work to do, sowwy will have to go to the next one when my car is done.

Sorry I couldn't make it, my little sister is currently in Bristol children's hospital so I can't make the karting/pub today, which I am gutted about. Please get some pics up.

I spoke to Chris so he knows

Have a good one guys

Fiat Coupe
Was a good little meet, nice to meet everyone! Thanks Chris for organising it all (and my little trophy :p).

It was a good day out, great fun had by all, we ended up having 40 minutes of karting for £20

was some good driving and some not so good (myself :eek: )

good to see every one, old and new faces

next meet will be around feb time.......maybe paintball

get a pic up of the trophy rob

cheers

chris

inferno ff clio 182
i will come to the next meet been busy this weekend rebuilding my mates gearbox

02 Clio 172
Good meet, loved the carting. Paintballing Chris??? you gonna go all commando on us!?

RB 182
sorry i didnt turn up ,i split up with my bf that morning and decided to wallow in bed all day!!
glad you had a good day though :)