ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exeter meet

RB 182
Just wondered if any of you guys in the Exeter area fancied a meet up??

Meets always seem to far away for me and their seems to be quite a few people from in and around exeter posting recently!!

Kirsten :)

RB 182
I'll come along to spectate, but cant afford to join in....moneys tight at this time of year im afraid!! Thats having a child for you :(

The Karting on a Sunday is 2pm - 5pm , the Seven Stars is a good shout but every hungover Joe and their family will be there for their Sunday roast so the car park might rapidly fill, there's always the Gissons Arms, that has a decent sized car park..

gissons.jpg

Plus its fairly easy to get to, postcode is EX6 7UD if anyone wants to Google Maps it.

I have never thought for so long over such a simple question. Go karting first so then at the pub/wherever we can celebrate who won and who managed to write off a Go Kart.

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]Not for an arrive and drive and purly based on numbers tbh

Hence the months notice ect

Will be a good laugh just need to get numbers to attend :approve:

Good chance to get it written up in PFC too as terri may be attending

Last edited:
  Ly meg R26
S3. Very nice mate, be good to see you again, dunkerswell looks good, will be going there next year at some point