ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exchange 2003 Disclaimer Software

R26
Anybody got any suggestions?

Ive looked at a few but none seem to do what i want and they add things like antispam which i do not need

I need to be able to specify a different disclaimer for each of the 3 domains we have in exchange

Cheers

DCi
i think this lot do disclaimers

http://www.exclaimer.com/

i use mail utilities for some forwarding which appears to not require a license.
the anti-spam portion does require a license so although it is there im not using them

maybe contact them and see if you can buy a disclaimer license without an anti spam license? (or contact any of the companies you've seen - there must be a lot of people in your situation)

R26
Cheers mate already tried a demo of the mail utilities and it didn't work with the different domains

Might just tell the users to add it themselves lol

182FF with cup packs
I dunno about 2003, but I know there used to be a way you could do it via the registry. This was back with Exchange 5.5 and 2k though.

edit: yep:

1.run regedt32 from the command prompt
2.Goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE hive
3.Goto SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIMC\Parameters\Extension
4. Add value name of "OutboundAppend" (without the quotes)with type REG_SZ using Data value of "\par\par\b <YOUR DISCLAIMER message.......>\par\par\b0" (without the quotes)

N.B: \par\par\b.....\par\par\b0 is used to break the disclaimer into separate lines. You need to put \par at the
end of each line before continuing the disclamer else you will have one very long line.

Also, this is for 5.5, but there should be something similar for 2k3

Double edit:

Try this: it's not as simple as before, but saves you buying any 3rd party app.

http://www.redline-software.com/eng/support/articles/msexchange/2003/disclaimer_fun.php

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 172
Check out www.codetwo.com its what we resell to our customers that have this requirement, will allow you to use different sigs for different groups of users aswell, so should meet any domain requirements that you have.