ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evreyone else is doing it ( there a few pics)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I wasnt going to wash it untill i got my H&R rear platforms but thought i might aswell as it
hadn't been done in over two months:eek: so out came the snow foam mixed with hyper wash,maxi suds and wash and wax. gonna give it a clay and polish/wax when its alot warmer any it looks alot better clean lol

some pics came out crap btw

DSCF3648.jpg

DSCF3649.jpg

DSCF3650.jpg

DSCF3651.jpg

DSCF3652.jpg

DSCF3654.jpg

DSCF3655.jpg

DSCF3656.jpg

DSCF3661.jpg

DSCF3665.jpg
DSCF3663.jpg

DSCF3666.jpg

DSCF3667.jpg

DSCF3668.jpg

DSCF3669.jpg

DSCF3670.jpg

200 Gordini
You haven't cleaned it for that long and you had a snow foam lance?

You lazy mo fo.. looking lush though!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
lol i had to buy anew jetwash aswell because the old was bust

Blk/Gold 182 FF
I like the red on the bullet mate, how much tha cost you? i fancy doing the same but yellow text on the bullet, looks cracking mate!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
^^mark (middo) did them a while ago though i dont think he does them anymore. when the sun shines on the there holographic.

LY V6 with Recaros
Much better :)

That did look pretty clean for 2 months worth of dirt, you can't see my rear numberplate and it's only been 2 weeks without a wash!! lol

astra coupe on coilovers
cant belive you didnt show that my astra is lower ;) looking good just need the rear platforms now so its not nose diving