ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Triangle - 1st/2nd April

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
My car is going in for gearbox swap and a few other things on 1st April (No Joke!) in Liverpool.

So whilst im down that direction from Preston, I was thinking about a trip to Wales for Photography/Driving.

Is it worth making the trip the triangle as I was planning on staying the night near Prestatyn (unless anybody has any other suggestions where to go?)

I'll be going down Monday evening and most likely be spending the majority of the day out and about Tuesday.

Suggestions of locations for walking, driving, photography are welcomed as I've not been to Wales since I was a kid.

Cheers,

James.

Clio 197
if your passing the triangle then yes, otherwise I wouldn't waste your time, I was very underwhelmed, the bottom part of the triangle is just a normal road

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I might do this, my anti lives there so I might sleep there. But I'm not sure what the route is
Got a map or anything

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't bother with the Evo but could be worth going to lake vrnwy

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
The bottom half is b****cks, the other two roads are good fun!

Better roads around there though tbh!

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Dont think some of the roads up there are currently passable due to the amount of snow and more due on Friday.