ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo road test-197 vs trophy

Golf R
i have a copy of the magazine :D got it hot off the press from the Evo stand at the motor show today, yet to read the article as it is massive. however, the 197 doesnt make the cut to the last six of the 15 but the Trophy does, along with the Williams. I won't spoil it for everyone else but it looks to be a fab article (20 pages long!)

IntegraTypeR, Corolla GT
The mags not due out till Aug 2nd, how on earth did you blag that?! I'm waiting for my free copy still.... <sad>

ps: I've met Rob and found him and his g/f to be perfectly nice people, I don't know where some of you get off slagging him off tbh.

Golf R
AE86Baz said:
The mags not due out till Aug 2nd, how on earth did you blag that?! I'm waiting for my free copy still.... <sad>

ps: I've met Rob and found him and his g/f to be perfectly nice people, I don't know where some of you get off slagging him off tbh.

the evo stand at the motor show had loads hot off the press, just arrived today! i bought their goody bag with 2 magazines for £4 not realising that one of the magazines was the very latest one not yet out in the shops :approve:

Golf R
Gareth Rallye said:
Any good pictures of my 106 rallye????write up???

Have yet to see the magzine.

cheers

Gareth

1 small picture and not a lot of text in the article from what i can see quickly scanning it!

Golf R
AE86Baz said:
How does the cover shot look, they took blimmin ages setting that up :)

superb - especially as i got the subscribers cover which has no barcodes or any other crap on the cover is yours the Integra they used?

AE86Baz said:
Cool. Can't wait for this :D

Yeah, its my Integra.

Cover shot looks awesome, as T23 PHY said - especially the Collectors Edition. there were 5 cars on it that I really wanted for a while and 2 that I own (coming 2nd and 4th). Must make you real proud that your car won the 'best front wheel drive car ever' accolade. How could you ever sell it now?