ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Europe's quickest FWD car

TTRS & V50
Lol at that Bentley. Never seen that before.

I kind of don't appreciate the purpose built stuff, prefer it when they are still road legal. I assume that Bentley is.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I kind of don't appreciate the purpose built stuff, prefer it when they are still road legal. I assume that Bentley is.

Yeah - I get what you mean about that. The absurdity that you could nip down to the shops legally - in something like this?!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah it is road legal, just swap over to pump fuel and it's good to go. It usually runs in a class called street eliminator which all the cars are street legal, all taxes and MOT'd and they have to do a 26 mile cruise including stopping for fuel and hot starting.

The original guy that built it bought it as a standard Continental GT for about £80k and then sold the engine to get some money back and sent the car to Webster race engineering for the chassis work.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bently doing a wheelie is like something you’d see on a Need For Speed game ?