ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Touches (pics)

RenaultSport 172.
Dont try an associate urself with us northnerners u brummy lad! lol

aye
(see, even using the 'lingo' now :p)

haha! chris would love it if i lived up there, free lowness :p

Petrol Blue 182.
been a while since i last updated and to be honest not much has changed, toyed with the cream and blue idea, but the only cream they had a work (a bodyshop) was more white then cream. so this is how it looks atm. also added a seat leon spliter.

Photo0119.jpg

future plans though are the removal of the sidestrips
I have a spare bonnet that im smoothing off atm (flushing the badge recess and the washerjets)
RS Bumper which just has to be painted and fitted.
Interior wise im after a set of porsche 944 seats and then stripping the rear. and then ive got to get my self some adapters for my wheels, also from a 944.

PICT0415.jpg

Photo0131.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
nah me either mate, tis a bit marmite tbh, if the wheels dont suit, the polo boys will lap em up

Petrol Blue 182.
well, i think im going black instead of cream, soo mirror polished lip, black centers and mirror polished center caps

Petrol Blue 182.
Not updated this for a while!

errm since that last picture with what i call the "mistake period" in the cars life

porsche seats went in on custom made frames.

DSC00024.jpg

0281024.jpg

got the porsche alloys on.

DSC00050.jpg

PICT0615.jpg

stripped the rear and added checkerd flooring.

PICT0615.jpg

PICT0771.jpg

after that I got a feature in Fast Car magazine

PICT0739.jpg

PICT0744.jpg

started on the dash conversion

PICT0867.jpg

PICT0870.jpg

The winter came, needed some new shoes.

PICT0938.jpg

which then lead to lift off oversteer on the way to work.

DSC00280.jpg

ruined the filler work on the front bumper!

bought a set of these and a new bumper shortly after.

R193.jpg

Painted them a stupid colour.

R192.jpg

R196.jpg

and with the new standerd bumper on

DSC00323.jpg

Just replaced the clutch, getting a new subframe and having a few bits welded ready to sell sooon!!

Turbos.
I like some bits, like the seats, but they don't match the other leather bits and generally it's a bit of a mess inside, IMO.

No idea how much you plan/planned spending on the car but it would nice to see the interior tidied up. This Golf shows the way to go...but god knows how much it cost!

3894348822_03ac667e64.jpg

Shame about the smoothed bumper, as that was probably the best bit!

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah it does need tidying up, has cup interior in it also so black cloth to go with the black seats, not spending massive amounts as i want rid.

Nozza im not sure yet just want a new car lol

Petrol Blue 182.
nah just a whole new car! and yeah conversion was pretty staight foward mate, PM me if you want to know more

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Best euro ph1 about :D This is encouraging me to go down a similar route :)