ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Touches (pics)

Petrol Blue 182.
rite, finaly got round to fitting the phase 2 door strips to the car, had to widen the holes in the door to allow the clips to slide in as there diffrent to the phase 1

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
ive heard form many people ph 2 side strips fit straight in! also i hope you repainted them holes or were guna see some rust!

Petrol Blue 182.
ive heard form many people ph 2 side strips fit straight in! also i hope you repainted them holes or were guna see some rust!

herd the same untill i bought the bloody things! school boy error haha and i think we'll be seeing some rust as i hadnt thought of that! anther school boy error haha ill shall do that tomoz! cheers

fiesta 1.25
on models after v reg there they will fit on iirc somthing like that.

Car is looking good cant wait to see it with wheels

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
did yours just go straight on? how do they come off i no theres a plug on the inside of the door

fiesta 1.25
no i dont have them on.Mine is T reg.Yes my car is 9 years old :eek:

They wshud just slideoff.Mine had a screw on the inside though

Petrol Blue 182.
bit of an update, not much done, just had alot of problems with the exhuast so a i had one off the forum, twin tip remus, not overly noisy but just rite.
DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

may not be to everyones taste, but i like it

b/g 182, meg tourer
its looking good. i like all of the work you have done except the exhaust. i just dont think its very in keeping with the euro look. its coming along nicely tho

Chocolate Bar™
car was looking lovely till you fitted that exhaust! doesnt match the car, you need to get a stealth or keep it standard. ruins it imo. Your workmanship looks top notch though

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Car is making really good progress and hats off to you for doing it yourself!! :)

Exhaust looks awful imo. Sorry dude.

Mk1 Clio
Its a euro type exhaust with the inwards roll but its gota sit nice mate n it is abit on the piss, everythin else is sweet mate!!

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah ino that exuast came from a rite off, the piping was bent which i wasnt informed about, il be getin a full system when i have the money

RenaultSport 172.
decided what wheels to go for mate?

think we need to meet up for some pics soon ;)
going to be 2 VERY VERY VERY similar cars on the forum ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah i was thinkin borbet A's like russ's, or those lenson bsx ones, i need to get rid of that exhuast tho, rle dont like it anymore and yeah im def up for sum piccys!

RenaultSport 172.
if you get lenzo bsx's the two cars are going to look identical as ive got BBS :p lol

wheres bracknell?

RenaultSport 172.
Stafford....J13 on the M6

going to be abit of a jaunt for this shoot, but worth it ;)

RenaultSport 172.
stafford! that near manchester? lol i thought it was stratford hahah that ent too bad

Correcto :D

yeah, myn should come out the bodyshop tomorrow, but its been coming out since 2 weeks ago friday, so im not holding my breath :(