ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Clio's.....

2008 VW Golf R32
Does any one know where i can find a Clio V6 some where in Europe?? Any websites, dealers, contacts any one might no? Really would appreciate the help :) The renault dealer in Gibraltar have refused to help me as the V6 is "too powerful" for me....but yeah, any help would be appreciated :)

2008 VW Golf R32
Iv had a look on the internet but i cant seem to find any Ph2 V6's can only find a few Ph1's....To get one from the UK would sorta be my last resort as the steering is on the other side, but before i do that I want to see what i can find around europe.

D

deadonkey

Dont put up with that from your dealer. Call Renault and tell them what he said. In my experience complaining to renault HQ gets action.

2008 VW Golf R32
Iv got still got the Golf its a great car but I just cant seem to have fun with it...just not like my 172...The guy who bought the 172 of us has already totalled the Clio, i dont know how to explain but he has sort of messed up the gear box, blew a piston i think and a list of other things, Renault quoted him £10,000 to get it fixed, but im not after a V6 at the moment, just trying to see at what price i could get a descent one at :)

2008 VW Golf R32
Beef-MC your a star, four different Vee's have come up at around 30,000 euros each, around £17,000....quite alot compared to some which have iv seen on pistonheads or on cliosport.net itself....

Chelsea tractor
From living in France for a fair portion of my life I've noticed that the French seem to think that their cars are worth a lot more than most people would expect to pay for such a banger... Just haggle them down lol