ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESP, ABS, SERV lights.....AGAIN!

Usual thing - esp, abs & serv lights come on and stay on after hard braking until ignition is switched off and on again. It was booked into dealer yesterday and I told the dealer the info I got off here about there being an actis solution and ti note for this probelm to do with the brake pedal switch and it being on their dealer net thingy......

Well, suprise suprise they didnt fix it:mad:

They said they found the technical note but it doesnt apply to 182s! And the clip didnt show any faults anyway.....

Does anyone know what the actual technical note says on the Renault Dealer net so i can get these muppets to sort it out?

Mine did that when I picked it up. The tracking was well out and once it was sorted the problem stopped. Could be that or could be a electric fault.

Hope you sort it out ok.

fat 182

i had that took to renault they told me there aware of the problem

i was told "ive seen the tech note it will take ten minutes" sorted there and then never happened again

your local deler talking bolo*cks i think !

Cheers Guys.

Just wondering if JAY 172 is about? Im pretty sure it was him who knew all the technical stuff and what to tell the dealer etc.....

Grrrr.... This is doing my head in - twice on the way home from work had to stop and turn ignition off and on again to reset:(

Shhh

When you start the car, leave the key at the ignition position, wait for all the lights to clear apart from the usual 3..STOP, ( (!) ) and i cant remember..

When you start the car...my ABS, ESP and SERV light comes on for 1 sec..then goes off...

I have this prob...see if yours does the same...

PM me if it does....

Alias