ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eric the Ph1.

a low one
All credit to my mate Jason for the photos, did a great job! Got loads of photos but only put a few up. A black RS is the way to go mate!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
I've already said it but here's once again:
There's no way a Clio can get smarter than this one.

Dude, seriously it's the most beautiful Clio I've ever seen.

Would pay loads of cash to have it.

I envy you, really hard.

Congratulations once again.

a low one
phase 1 with a phase 2 interior??

Just Ph2 dash and cards buddy.

I've already said it but here's once again:
There's no way a Clio can get smarter than this one.

Dude, seriously it's the most beautiful Clio I've ever seen.

Would pay loads of cash to have it.

I envy you, really hard.

Congratulations once again.

Thanks a lot mate, the comments much appreciated! Glad to see people appreciate the hard work :D

Nice motor

Thanks matey.

Sunflower Ph1 172
Whys that mate? Weight saving means the cars not allowed to be washed or cared for? :rasp:

I just think if it's gnna be a stripped out **** it should look like one, if it's as clean as that outside it should be clean inside. Not a dig, love it.

Think I'd swap my Black 182 for a ph1 and be a happy man. It's like gambling though, I've gone all in on the 182 so to sell up and buy an unknown ph1 hurts my brain and probably my wallet!

a low one
I just think if it's gnna be a stripped out **** it should look like one, if it's as clean as that outside it should be clean inside. Not a dig, love it.

whats left of the inside is clean aswell lol, but i get what you mean! I dont think i could ever drive a filthy car though, also peoples impressions, the public tend to be less caring towards a dirty tatty car from what i see on a daily basis.

a low one
Think I'd swap my Black 182 for a ph1 and be a happy man. It's like gambling though, I've gone all in on the 182 so to sell up and buy an unknown ph1 hurts my brain and probably my wallet!

I think youd be a happy man too Wick! Theres still plenty of mint Ph1s around and at a very reasonable price. The money youd get from selling up on a 182 would get you a lovely Ph1 with money to spend making it epic. You wouldnt look back :rasp:

I think youd be a happy man too Wick! Theres still plenty of mint Ph1s around and at a very reasonable price. The money youd get from selling up on a 182 would get you a lovely Ph1 with money to spend making it epic. You wouldnt look back :rasp:

I know, don't tempt me lol!

Although that said, my 182 is on 90,000 and is probably worth pennies, despite having in the region of a grands worth of servicing this year!

a low one
People get too strung up on mileage nowadays, Erics on 120k and goes like stink. Youd be able to sell the 182 for more than enough to fund a Ph1 ( did i mention they are Epic? ). You know you want to :evil:

Sunflower Ph1 172
whats left of the inside is clean aswell lol, but i get what you mean! I dont think i could ever drive a filthy car though, also peoples impressions, the public tend to be less caring towards a dirty tatty car from what i see on a daily basis.

Should have made it clearer. By clean I meant it still having an interior etc. lol... probably not the best choice of word.

Haha, I know. That's the thing... Buyers are hung up on mileage, whereas I know it's a strong little engine so it's worth more to me than anyone else! Just been in the classified for 20 mins :eek:

a low one
Haha, I know. That's the thing... Buyers are hung up on mileage, whereas I know it's a strong little engine so it's worth more to me than anyone else! Just been in the classified for 20 mins :eek:

I think any car will always mean/be worth more to yourself than any other owner, i know mine will be anyway! Ph1s look much better in someones rear view mirror as opposed to a Ph2 so keep looking, its worth it ;)

clio 1.2 16v
People get too strung up on mileage nowadays, Erics on 120k and goes like stink. Youd be able to sell the 182 for more than enough to fund a Ph1 ( did i mention they are Epic? ). You know you want to :evil:
i can tell you, it does go like stink!!!!

275 Trophy

Hmm, swap you say...

20110701_0027.jpg

62k, FSH 3rd set of belts....

To those who have mentioned the ph2 interior, it's out of my old Dynamique :) W17GLE on here took it all off me and put it in this when he owned it.

320d
I spotted this outside a church in West Kirkby on Friday. I took a picture for Chris. It looks really tidy just needs the near side door sorting out.