ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eric the Ph1.

a low one
It was you then mate! Knew there was a blue one with f1s up there lol, they did look red from what I can remember :rasp:

It was you then mate! Knew there was a blue one with f1s up there lol, they did look red from what I can remember :rasp:

Ayee, most people think they're red, they look different depending which light they're in lol

Oh btw, has your got uprated cams in it? Remember when it came up for sale on here again and I'm sure the owner at the time mentioned cams.

a low one
Certainly does shift mate, but I've never driven a standard one to compare it too! Was certainly a good upgrade from the 1.4 lol!

a low one
I've no idea yet chris! Been putting some money away to get it mapped at RS tuning so will find out when I get it mapped. How's yours doing after it went bang?

a low one
Ill have to take a look tomorow chris when I'm not on my phones internet! Sounds interesting though! And pretty ruthless haha.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Gaz "rexy" ruined clios when he got hos throttlebodied ph1 all the others seem slow after that. Eric was a hardcore little fucker though. It used to love prettending to be a rally car round the backroads of wales. It was deffinately my second favourite one after rsa. I'm glad its still out and about and being used. I had forgot about the graffiti lol. Has it still got my samco hoses on it? I hope its got Hids fitted.

a low one
Seen some pictures of him in Wales! Certainly seen some action and some miles but still going strong. And yes still has the hoses on and HID's! Saved me having to put the set off my other car in lol.

clio 1.2 16v
looking good gunno! shame i couldnt of made it today, would of made the pics 10 times better ! ,
will have to go to wales one day and get some of them both !

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Mate that looks ace my new fav ph1 love it well done can't wait to see it!

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Eric is one cool cat mate! Sorry I didn't come along yesterday, late, late hangover kicked in after The Railway! :(

a low one
Insane,
Coolest Ph1 I've ever seen.

Love it, really.
Congratulations!

Thanks mate, means a lot!

Eric is one cool cat mate! Sorry I didn't come along yesterday, late, late hangover kicked in after The Railway! :(

No worries Tyler! Next half decent day well have to pop out, been eyeing up a few places that should make half decent pictures :)

Has it been rolling roaded with the cams?

It hasn't mate, still needs mapping and what not!

Gay Clio 172 phs1
This one just made me laugh so thought i'd post it.

URL]

Looks utterly awesome. Very mean. Love Ph1's in black. I personally think the blue seats go well too! Looks like a lot of effort gone into that!
Ph1's are really growing on me now. Well the front end anyway!

a low one
Looks utterly awesome. Very mean. Love Ph1's in black. I personally think the blue seats go well too! Looks like a lot of effort gone into that!
Ph1's are really growing on me now. Well the front end anyway!

Thanks a lot mate :) I think the ph1s just look so much more agressive from the front than the ph2s!