ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eric the Ph1.

a low one
Hey guys, bought my ph1 172 ( Eric ) around 5/6 months ago now and it has been my little project ever since, i lost a lot of photos off a camera along the way so a project thread was never made but here it is all done and dusted! A few other little mods may happen along the line but for now im more than happy :approve:

Anyway, went out for a few snaps today, nothing too fancy but you get the idea! Oh and Eric ticked over onto 120k on the way home :eek:

Enjoy.

Erix2.jpg

Eric4.jpg

Eric3.jpg

Eric1copy.jpg

Eric5.jpg

Eric6.jpg

Eric7.jpg

Eric8.jpg

C+C always welcome.

a low one
If i could have them in black i would of but at the price i paid i couldnt argue! Not to mention how comfy they are, and yes its a ph2 dash.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Wiggle's old bus ? Been around the block a few times but good to see it's still looking pretty spankingly tidy !

Black Ph1s are of course the fastest ones as everybody knows :eek:

a low one
Wiggle's old bus ? Been around the block a few times but good to see it's still looking pretty spankingly tidy !

Black Ph1s are of course the fastest ones as everybody knows :eek:

It is mate! found 'W17GLE' Spray painted on a floor pan and did a bit of digging on here and found him!

Fastest because of the colour or the aid of Schrick cams? :p

a low one
I was proper confused when i seen it! All became clear though when i typed it in on here!

Any idea why it was actually done lol?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
im going to paint my user name somewhere on my clio....just incase someone else owns it after me! :p

really nice ph1 btw!!

That's my mate's old one :) has my dashboard in it from my old 1.2 Clio. I saw it at Warrington a few Sundays ago too.

Gay Clio 172 phs1
Lmfbo, me and chris "w17gle" both had black phs1's i'll dig some pics out from when we abused the little buggers around wales.

a low one
That's my mate's old one :) has my dashboard in it from my old 1.2 Clio. I saw it at Warrington a few Sundays ago too.

Yep thats the one, recognised your plate on the clio! and Jons aswell i think?

Lmfbo, me and chris "w17gle" both had black phs1's i'll dig some pics out from when we abused the little buggers around wales.

Think ive seen a few on here when i did a bit of digging! Be good to see any more though dude.

Ha my old car

Ayee it is indeed your old one wiggle :)