ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EOE Feb Meet

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Why dont we change what we are doing another 5 times? :) someone decide what we are doing.

SQ5
Meet at Snetterton, as you come over the bridge, go to the big green on the LEFT! About 2pm?

Then We'll go off to a pub!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds like a plan as along as me and Danny dont kill ourselves in the morning :)

Ph1 172.
i might well be there, depending how late my Saturday night is. Are you guys still knobbing about with exhaust swapping?

Bumder With A Buffer
Gregg when you blew up your horn and bought that replacement steering column where did you get it from and how much??

v6
Gregg when you blew up your horn and bought that replacement steering column where did you get it from and how much??

You done the same dude? I got it second hand off here, think i paid £25 for it. I've got the old one you can have for free if you want to have a play around/look at?

Bumder With A Buffer
Oooo yeah :)... When I ordered those first lot of bosses from Rallynuts I think I broke something under there whilst trying to fit it.