ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EOE Feb Meet

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Right as Tim isnt online much to organize stuff I thought I would do the right thing and step in, what Sundays are people available in Feb? I was thinking maybe the 14th or 28th? 28th will probably be good money wise for most but post your thoughts below!

The Magpie on the A140 will be the location, free pool and large ammounts of chips in a bowl! :) We can go from here to another location for pics etc if people are up for it.

1. Greeny 172 - 28th

SQ5
Do the 28th, I'm taking Lauren out Sunday ;) Which also means I miss a trackday :( lol! Plus the 14th is this weekend!

1. Greeny 172 - 28th
2. DannyR - 28th

Slow red one
Won't be able to make Sunday meets now due to work hours changing however I can make evenings, hopefully this won't make me miss to many:(

nimbus r27
just an idea but we are doing a peterborough meet on the 28th we could possibly meet up halfway or something?

nimbus r27
yeah we was gonna go for a run out to hunstanton area so would be the same sort of drive and be a big meet we normally get 10 ish cars!
like i said just an idea i will ask the pboro guys and see what they say!

RB 200 Cup!
sorry ive been s**t recently - got a lot on people

altho a joint meet with the peterborough lot would be good

Crappy work hire car
I really hope I've sorted myself out a new car by then as this sounds like a great plan!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
92 miles for me :/ NOT up for a 2 hour drive for a packet of chips, there has to be sex involved.

SQ5
Dan knows he can have me when he wants, I just knew he was talking about the more "normal" sex lol!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
you guys not fancy it now then?

I dont fancy an over 2 hour trip to an EA meet just for drinks no sorry :( Maybe another month for me, im still up for the EA pub meet on the 28th though for anyone else who also may not want to drive that far.