ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

enzo!!!!!!!!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Subway on 04 May 2005

^^nob
Whats the matter cant read? Spotted, Clios youve seen around. At what point did Ferrari get bought out by Renault or the name Ezno get used in the clio family? Shall i resort to brave words too little man?

when i spotted a carrera GT i got no such abuse. all i got were comments like:
"oooh. such a nice car"

and

"i saw one of them in a showroom, looked fast even when standign still"

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 06 May 2005

when i spotted a carrera GT i got no such abuse. all i got were comments like:
"oooh. such a nice car"

and

"i saw one of them in a showroom, looked fast even when standign still"
Well ironically I was part of short supercar parade last night ... me at the front and a Carrera GT behind me. Second one Ive seen. I could see he was impressed at spotting me ;)

172 cup TT

if i see something worth mentioning i will memtion it - personnally wouldnt give a monkeys for comments like that..

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Stop making mountians out of mole hills...it was an innocent comment......do what you like everyone does anyway

Mini Cooper S sport

To be fair Id be pretty excited if I saw an Enzo - I nearly crashed when I saw a Lambo Murcielago a few months back - not very often you spot comparatively rare supercars.

Blink has a point though.

I pass a garage everyday that has loads of supercars on the forcourt - perhaps I should put a post up every time I see one :confused:

I personally only post when I think the the owner may actually be a member on here!

Revels Mum & Sister

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 07 May 2005

To be fair Id be pretty excited if I saw an Enzo - I nearly crashed when I saw a Lambo Murcielago a few months back - not very often you spot comparatively rare supercars.
Your a woman you didnt need the Lambo there to crash sweety hehe

Leave the guy alone