ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine struggling when pulling away

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
ive changed the bolts on my exhaust where the manifold meets the decat because they came loose, but when i started it up it idles ok but when i pull away the car struggles and start splattering about 2000 revs then i have to bring up the accelerator to make pull away again, the engine light is also on

do you think its something to do with the lambda sensors? could i have done something to them?

cheers

clio 172
I have this same problem but not all the time.only some times when I drive off after start up. I would love to know what is wrong

182cup & 172 racecar
The first place I would check is the wires as you have been under there,you might have broken one without knowing it.

BMW M135i
Precat lambda comes straight to mind with those symptoms. Otherwise no point guessing get the code(s) read.