ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Managment Light** Help!!

ITB'd 172 POPTART
On my mates car this light has just came on and i want to know what could have happened. He said he heard no noise as this light came on and the car just came to a slow stop. I just don't want him to goto that damn renault olympion. I suggested Rentech once he found out from renault what the problem was at free charge from renault for there diagnostics?

Much help will be appreciated.

CraiG

Volvo S60 T5
Ile have a look at it for you, got a CLiP system and the charge for this is £19.99 including VAT.

Anything needed will be priced up and quoted for you.
If its something simple like a reset then no extra charge.

Give me a call on 02392 66 58 48 (9am-6pm)

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Hi this is his mate, the one with the problem. I dropped the car off at the Renault Dealership this morning before Craig told me about you guys. They said it probably wont have chance to go on diagnostics till at least tomorrow. If I find out whats wrong with it (if its serious) i'm guessing it will be alot cheaper going through either of you guys, and if so what would be best way of getting my car down to your garage or do you offer any 'road' service? Cheers guys

ITB'd 172 POPTART
El Bumpo! Cheers Daemion (However thats spelt again!!)

Yeh i head about it and even witnessed it when i was last there with some old laydee. Just put parts into her car that most probabl;y wernt even bust?

As for the Silver clio that was once Gee Uk's clio is still broken, we wanna see it back on the road :) so if any advice on that above question can be sorted that be much appreciated. B4 these cowboys rip him off.

CraiG

ITB'd 172 POPTART
Haha ^^

Ok just got back from renault and it cost £35 for the diagnostics test.

Its the engine wiring loom that has gone, and renault want to charge with labour £285 and im sure that it can be done else where alot cheaper. What ya'll think to that eh!!! I'm guessing an engoine loom for a 1.2 dynamique is cheaper than that?

Cheers fellas/lassies

CraiG