ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of the TT

E90
SilverValver said:
one of these?

picture.jpg

you'd have to admit its not what people would expect to be fast. You would just have to live with the looks

;) Contraversial, but true

ITB'd GDI Original?
Surely there must be some way of stabilising the clio? It'd be a BIG shame to let it go, i still havent seen it run a 1/4 yet :(

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Terrorist said:
Dimma Cosworth 4x4 clio

And theres a williams somewhere in europe with a rear mounted engine iirc

wow, 1 williams, somewhere in europe with a rear mounted engine. So common!

Williams20V-306BHP
Nooooooooo Matt don't do it... You car is mines older brother.. don't take it away..lol

Re-align that engine lower with a TT box and get that tt rear subframe in the boot. bit more power you won't notice the extra weight.. ;)

As for that Dimmer Clio thats crap. only running 240bhp mine would leave that one for dust... ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
MATT BLACK said:
Jordies car is arrow straight as the TT lump is designed around the old 1.8 GTi engine so it fits like a glove. Its so much more controllable and driveable than mine although not as fast ( unless he uses nitrous ) but im fitting a 100 hp NOS kit which will take it over 500hp so i want it to be safe and steady for the kind of speeds its going to be doing.

Still gonna run it till the end of summer but at the moment im wondering what to put it in - any ideas ?? ( vw / audi / seat ) im thinking of an early seat Ibiza 96 reg ??

Now that would be an idea. Completely understated and most who saw it wouldn't have a clue as to the potential under the bonnet.... ;)

D.

williams and trophy
sorry to hear this mate...but better off doin it now while u can, rather than have someone rearrange the shell so evrything fits rite........while they trying to cut u out.

Leon Cupra R 225
shame to see the beast come to the end of its life. but its a good decision in the choice of ur safety matt

CS Dungeon
Clart said:
whats ur point?

If you need to ask then its not worth me trying to explain..........obviously too complicated eh

Anyway Matt, good luck with the next project, im sure its going to be bigger and better then the TT'd Clio

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Its that bad that when i hit the finishing line at just over 120 im gritting my teeth and preparing to crash - its that bad .... thankfully i havent yet and dont plan on it either :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Matt's so moist. I was gonna chap on ur window before you went up the strip. But thought you'd get too excited and stall on the line1 ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
good luck with the new motor pal!

id defo go something a bit more sleeper. mk1/2 golfs have been done to death (altho i would have one) but I know you like to be a bit more unique!

Which shows (if any) will you be taking it to Matt ??

I still haven't seen the car in the metal :dapprove: & want to before you break it up:)

MKIII 138
skoda is being done there is a 500bhp 1.8T vrs octavia on briskskoda and a 300bhp diesel fabia with huuuuge torque also

what about a bizzare reno people carrier stripped to hell lowered to the floor and with 500bhp ! some kind on mental bang bus thing ?

H22A7 Accord Type R
Gweebs said:
Let the Stig have a bash before you dismantle it???

I think this is a prety good idea lol!!! could be a good laugh to end the life of the TT, plus it might get us some good tv publicity ;) go on.......... its worth a go lol lol

Megane 225 Cup
Agreed! i think he would die driving it tho.. lol

What about a megane coupe or something? or a civic??? although i spose they have been done before

Do it matt!! Its an easy enough (well easy as they come) conversion, will fullfill the sleeper side of things, because most people dont know what the mk2 ibiza is anyway, let alone one with an engine as powerfull as yours in!

Have to admit you are making me want to buy another ibiza tho...

T

the_devil

Dan Page said:
could you imagine a loop with that in it! :)
wonder what the most powerfull lupo is, would be interested to see.

I have seen a 300brake Arosa and a VR6 lupo.

TBH EVERY1 looks out when u go out on the strip .............we admire the balls of it.

DONT DO IT ??? :approve: