ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elise 111R & Clio Trophy

C63 AMG
My mate bought an 05 Lotus Elise 111R yesterday, so it only seemed sensible to celebrate with a drive into Mid Wales.

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ex s owner (56 plate) in titty storm! :) and now cup 182 owner both amazing and must have cars! :)

williams and trophy
each to their own i spose....only really had 1 good tussle with an elise......

[youtube]X-JzMDPAllM[/youtube]

;)

Renaultsport Clio 182
I am the owner of the Elise in the Pictures above, and I was blown away by the handling of the 111R, and I am very happy with my purchase.

It was a great day!

williams and trophy
yeah......in this countries climate.......roof off......think id rather have a nice warm cabin all year round than just the odd few days we actually get decent weather lol.

old rusty buckets????

even the new renos are going rusty...;)

williams and trophy
Jesus - Also Heavy BENT!

Willy fastest car in the world IIRC!

id be quite tempted with a vee tbh.......but i have more than an inch dick to wave around ;)

and i want summat quick practical n rare. willy fits the bill perfectly.

if i was to have a newer reno....think id b going for the r2 tbh. sooooooooooooooo easy to drive quick...even u could do it ali ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
id be quite tempted with a vee tbh.......but i have more than an inch dick to wave around ;)

and i want summat quick practical n rare. willy fits the bill perfectly.

if i was to have a newer reno....think id b going for the r2 tbh. sooooooooooooooo easy to drive quick...even u could do it ali ;)

PMSL - I miss your banter.

C63 AMG
Cheers for the comments. With the roof down, being bathed in trillions of photons and the Lotus screaming at 9000rpm the B4518 is a totally different road to the one I'm used to driving.

RB 182 Special.
The R looks awesome Wolf. Definitely the right choice -as if there ever was a 'choice'. ;)

Anyway, you now must get yourself up to mine in the next few weeks so I can experience the little beasty first hand. And so you can help me paint my living room too, of course. ;)

BMW 320d M-Sport
I was relieved to see more than one photo and that you had a Trophy, first photo makes it look like the Lotus has red wheel arches, I nearly vom'd in my mouth!

Both do look awesome motors, good stuff!

Lotus Elise 111R
I have had both too - a Monaco 172, glorious car, then bought my second elise, a 111R in Tittystorm!! - yep great combo. Just had a fantastic run back over the south downs in mine, roof off, 2nd cam. You just can't beat it....until the supercharger conversion....

/must resist/