ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electrical issues

BurrrgundyPh1 banger
got two problems for you here
recently bought a V reg mk2 ph1 clio, and it seems to think one of the doors is open constantly, which is irritating because the door open light flcikers on and off, and my interior light doesnt go off when i close the doors :(
any clues as to how to solve this

second problem CD player wont save my stations on the buttons aaannndd whats the easiest way to link it up to the volume etc. control stalky thingy on the steering wheel?
ideas?

these are probably really simple to do but im no good with electricals, wires and jazz so any info would be much appreciated cheeerss! :D

M

mini-valver

Firstly, there's a little button the the pillar under the door latch with the door open. Push it and see if the interior light goes off, it should. If not, new door sensor.

Secondly, if its an aftermarket CD player, not Renault then swap the red and yellow wires around on the back of it where it joins the wiring loom. Stalk control wise, you have to buy an adaptor.

Iceberg Ph1
Pipped to the post.. Accidentally hit refresh and your post popped up after I wrote the same things haha..

Anyways if your after a stalk control talk to MT Audio on here, Matt will sort you out!

BurrrgundyPh1 banger
cheers guys

got another tip that even if the testing the sensors still does'nt work it might just be a bad earth so i'm going to clean them up first and go from there

thanks for the help :D