ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric sunroof for 182

Anyone fitted one yet ?

Considering a Webasto Hollandia 700 for about a grand.

Really miss not having the wind in my hair.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

RenaultSport dont fit a sunroof to the 172/Cup/182 for a reason...

If you go hacking the roof up and fitting a Webasto, youll wreck the torsional stiffness of the car and will adversely affect the handling!

Got the message, wont do it.

I love having both CC and a sunroof.

No point of CC on a crisp summer morning on the way to work or a cool summer evening on the way home.

Fresh air !!!!!!!

Did you know the yanks call them moonroofs? God knows why - maybe its because as soon as the sun comes out you have to shut them cause it gets too hot!

I had an electric tilt/slide in my last car and all it did was take up headroom (as well as reduce torsional stiffness and shift the centre of gravity higher).

Has anyone seen a wind deflector so that you can open the window wihtout turbulence? My dad had one so the ash of his fags didnt get blown round the car!

i want sum, mates got them on his civic! wonder wot they be like on a clio!

my car has elec tilt and slide and i love it! BUT it creaks like a b**ch (beeing renault) but i have my system on and cant hear it lol