ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elder scrolls. oblivion

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
anyone play this i jus bought it not to sure yet, is an ok replacement for live atm as its gona take years to finish hmmmmm. Not sure if i like it.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
got it with the package I bought, I played it for 2 hours and sold it thhe same day on t'ebay

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
takes quite a bit to get into it.. in the end it took me 50 hours playtime to complete the main story plus most of the side missions.

Ph-Sold!
Need to give it at least a good few hours, get out and about then into some towns and dungeons, it's immense! :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
cool yeah jus raised a bit of money winning the arena n stuff seems cool, although i killed the dark brotherhood guy so cant do those, also jus found a unicorn ?

Ph-Sold!
Not hanging around then! Unicorn is good going (I just killed it!) but I just preferred to use the map to automatically travel between locations. What character have you gone for?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
umm some nord like massive geezer. haha i dont work in day so been playin for freikin ages now, yeah its cool but as soon as anyone get s a weapon out the thing attack them, even me hahaha, how u kill it its sooo hard

Clio Trophy 79/500
Its a great game. Its very long and some bits are tricky. I must have played it from the start a good few times now. Some good downloads to be had too if your on the 360.
Quick one if your still by the arena, outside there are two people training....boxing....go and watch them for a few minutes, you'll get a ncie bonus.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
There is a bug in the game you can exploit if you havent updated the game to get loadsa money..

load up your bow/arrow (you should have about 50 arrows idealy) now pull back the string as if you are about to fire an arrow, then without releasing the bow go into your inventory and select the item you would like to duplicate (something you can sell for a good amount like the magic orbs) then once selected keep the bow pulled and deselect the inventory menu .. now fire your arrow and 50x what you had selected in your inventory will fly out.. pick it all up and go the shops to sell it.. keep doing it over and over and you can soon have millions ;)

This only works if you didnt install the patch that was released.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
really i have downloaded all updates i thnk well we it said there are updates i updated it lol.

ducks. Is it the guy in the side room with the two ppl u have to ask to fight.

I have this game too, 120-130 hours in... not even started the main quest yet, but have done almost all the guilds which are real good fun and about 300+ side missions last time I checked... it's well worth getting into. Once you get the Umbra sword though you become kinda invincible! lol

Yeah, I can geek this game out for days if I'm allowed to lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah am almost done with all the guilds am top man in most apart from dark brother hood lol he scared me so i killed him hahaha. Where is this sword hhmmmmmmm.