ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elder Scrolls 5 oblivion sequel

apparently bethsada have been working on it for 2 years a direct sequel to oblivion ! now announced release date yet but apparently its almost done

all i can say is yay :approve:

Octy VRS
FFS, if it's anything like the behemoth that is Fallout NV I'll complete it in 2015. I loved Oblivion.

1.8 Civic EX
cool! I never finished Oblivion, spent all my time on the side quests, working for the guilds and improving my characters stats etc. Think I only done about 3/4 "missions" towards the main story.

Punto/Clio GTT
ive got this game but never played it, is it any good? whats the game actually like? is it like fallout style, or more linear like half life? or huge like a final fantasy?

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
Love this type of game. Oblivion was class. Loved the way you start, fighting your way underground in the sewers until you find your way out and then your greated with a idillic blue lake, blue skies and green flowing grass. STUNNING!
I completed this game doing all the guild quests apart from 2 of the mages ones. Think i spent 140 hours on it. Anyone play Morrowind, that was a cracking game too.

1.8 Civic EX
ive got this game but never played it, is it any good? whats the game actually like? is it like fallout style, or more linear like half life? or huge like a final fantasy?

It's like Fallout basically but friggin' huge! I've not played Fallout:NV but i'd say Oblivion is bigger than Fallout 3 was. Would love to buy it again and finish it properly one day...

Octy VRS
It's Fallout without guns. You have horses too. I f**king loved it and would play it again. Loved the DLC too, proper King Arthur/Merlin type stuff.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The DLC stuff for it was MUCH better integrated with the main game than those of Fallout 3.

Keep an eye on Steam regularly guys - they sometimes drop the kecks on the Oblivion complete set pricing (including all the DLCs) - I think I got mine for about £9.99, iirc?

D.

Goliath I
Awesome

Can't wait, preferred Oblivion to Fallout tbh. Loved the spell creating... Walking on water ftw!