ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EJ04 *** (i think!) GRIMSBY! Flyover, about 4.45pm...

MINI Cooper S
Silver 182, Flashed and waved at me, i followed you down victor street and flashed and waved back :D

Last edited:
IMG_0359.JPG

?

Recaro'd 182
gonna say guy thought by reading this you bought another one :p
guy do you know any polishers in grimsby. Fed up of using dremel to clean fuel rail guard and plenum. lol

It was silver :p

well you didnt say that first did you!

i know you applied for the police so must have taken a 'stupidity test' but you dont have to carry on pretending.. :D

guy do you know any polishers in grimsby. Fed up of using dremel to clean fuel rail guard and plenum. lol

ha no, although financially the clio has been the best car i've owned.. i'm more than happy with the VX, and even more so on days like today when flying round cadwell all day in the beautiful sunshine :D unbeatable.

dont know of any polishers, ask dan. rumour has it he meets up with some 'polishers' at that la rouse (?) place down cleethorpe road! LOL

MINI Cooper S
well you didnt say that first did you!

i know you applied for the police so must have taken a 'stupidity test' but you dont have to carry on pretending.. :D

ha no, although financially the clio has been the best car i've owned.. i'm more than happy with the VX, and even more so on days like today when flying round cadwell all day in the beautiful sunshine :D unbeatable.

dont know of any polishers, ask dan. rumour has it he meets up with some 'polishers' at that la rouse (?) place down cleethorpe road! LOL

You cheeky b*****d :p