ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eighty_six's flame 172

flame red 172
Evening all!
Pretty new to the forum, however I've been around a while.
Some of you may know of Ash's 172'd kangoo from a few years ago... Well, I built it with him.
Been around French hatches for pretty much all of the years I've been driving, having 5 turbos, vts' vts turbo's and such like but I've finally got my hands on something I've wanted for a loooong time... A flame phase 2. It's the only colour for me.

I do have plans for her but they will all come in time..
First on the list.. Dephaser, belts, water pump etc to make sure she's all okay..

As you can see, she's pretty clean and sits nicely with a 40mm drop on the 182 wheels.. So, here she is!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

flame red 172
So... Good old postman pat dropped this off for me this morning..
Can't wait to get it painted and fitted!
image.jpg
image.jpg

flame red 172
So, small updates.. Gave the fatty a wash the other day, does clean up nicely... Also ordered some standard badges as opposed to the god awful mazda sport thing...
image.jpg

image.jpg

New badges on after a lengthy fight with some super glue left behind from the previous 'sport' badge...
Also wrapped the diamonds in anthracite to match the wheels.
image.jpg

Also had a few more deliveries, a replacement boot plastic and these for the front grill...
image.jpg

Received these too for when I start on the inside from @n2grfix
image.jpg

And she's also booked in with Mick at Diamond to have timing belt, dephaser etc in the coming weeks!

flame red 172
A few more little bits done on a bored Saturday afternon.
Decided to tint my gigs after much deliberation, I bit the bullet and went for it... I think it suits the car well tbh..
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also fitted this little beauty I stumbled across on eBay, upon fitting this I decided to pull out the dash trims and get painty with them too...
They look good, but in still not quiet happy with them yet.. TBC... ;)
image.jpg

How the garage looked later on in the day.. The 5 turbo, my flamer and a beautiful inferno 225 cup...

Pretty nice line up if I do say so!
image.jpg

And finally, the fogs in action.
I think they look spot on, it's really coming along nicely now..

Only downside is my missing decat as the delivery guys car was stolen!

Soon my pretty, soon...
image.jpg

Ta.