ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Sportline Appreciation thread (182's)

b/g 182, meg tourer
sportlines on std shocks

DSC02328.jpg

SDC11670.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
yes, they are ultraleggera's in 16". really like them. was thinking of changing to 15" either 2118's, f1's or ultraleggera's just for cheaper tyres but im not sure what the arch gap will look like.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
View attachment 47414

does anyone have problems with scraping my front right wheel scrapes when on bumpy road or sharpish left corners i thik its the bit of plate in the arch that the corner of the bumper bolts to is there a cure for this or willi have to chop it of and make a bracket for the bolt

If you are having rubbing issues on the fronts it will be a metal bracket in the wheel arch causing this,easy fix,jack up the car you will see there is a metal bracket in the middle of the arch(may need to remove arch liner first)the bracket has a lip that is facing down get some grips and tease the lip up until flat,put arch liner back on done job no more rubbing.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Heres a few pics of mine fitted at CCS.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317736820.737784.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317736866.891017.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317736910.850785.jpg

I must admit now I'm used to them being a bit firmer they're great, certainly look a load better! I just wish they'd sort out the terrible bumpy roads round here so I could enjoy them more!

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
To me it looks like sportlines make the car look lower with standard 182 wheels, Sportlines with turinis dont really look that low, does anyone else agree?

Astra H vxr
eibachs makes the clio look perfect height imo, i see a few people have said heres my clio just after they got lowered? if so will there height stay as it is or will it slightly drop abit more over the week off them fitted on/ eibach sportlines? as they dont drop the clio that much but enough to notice

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
eibachs makes the clio look perfect height imo, i see a few people have said heres my clio just after they got lowered? if so will there height stay as it is or will it slightly drop abit more over the week off them fitted on/ eibach sportlines? as they dont drop the clio that much but enough to notice

Mine have been on for approx 15k miles and have dropped quite a lot since being fitted. I can't get on my mates drive anymore whereas before I could get on no problems. I'd say probably dropped about 40 mm in total

Astra H vxr
Mine have been on for approx 15k miles and have dropped quite a lot since being fitted. I can't get on my mates drive anymore whereas before I could get on no problems. I'd say probably dropped about 40 mm in total

sweet :p i got mine fitted today, only been done 3hours, but i would prefer it if it manages to drop another 10mm in a few months :p handles soo much better then it did before so i can say i love the handling :)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Here's a couple of mine. Please ignore the vile wheels in the second pic. They have been replaced now. Second pox was purely to show how low it is when ya got a car full!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320014567.616104.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320014567.616104.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 304
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320014592.077851.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320014592.077851.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 332
  M140i
I have them on mine, not a dramatic reduction in height, had them on 2 Clios now. Love them, end of :)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
There's such a huge variation between heights in all these photo's even though supposedly all the same springs?

Will all be different age springs though mate. Some guys have taken the pics with brand new springs fitted, some might be running springs that are 2 years/20k plus old. Mine really settled over the year I had them on.

Mines also not as low as most on here. Mines prob about that same as the bean on this page. I'll get a pic.

Yeah sorry that was the iphone camera. There is still a fair bit of arch gap. Thanks though. The spoiler will be going white. All be it a cup one and the the strips im unsure whether to get textured ones or go white also..

Z4 Coupe
Yeah sorry that was the iphone camera. There is still a fair bit of arch gap. Thanks though. The spoiler will be going white. All be it a cup one and the the strips im unsure whether to get textured ones or go white also..

White. Just has to be.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Lows are great but I think I could just live with the gap these bring.

KTRs are going next year! F*ck it! Nice new set of standard cup shocks and Sportlines :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lows are great but I think I could just live with the gap these bring.

KTRs are going next year! F*ck it! Nice new set of standard cup shocks and Sportlines :D

Get some Koni shocks and burn the raceland coilovers ;)