ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Quality Guarantee?

Hi guys, took my car into get its handbrake sorted today, when this was spotted :dapprove:

DSC00717.gif

DSC00719-1.gif

Only had them fitted 3/4 months....

Does anyone know if Eibach have a guarantee on their sportline springs?

MOT due in 2 weeks too aahhrr! :mad:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
5 year guarantee iirc, best to check with the outlet you bought them from.

clio 182 sport
matt8586 show me a pic of youre car please m8 getting a set of those springs fitted soon. honestly what are they like are they comfortable etc.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Far as I Know theres a 10 year warranty on Eibach springs. Hope you get sorted mate cos thats pretty shocking right there :S

Black Clio GT
make sure they send you a pair of rears so they are the same age and settle at the same rate/time, you will prob have to send them off to them so your cars gonna be on stands for a few days/put the standards in for a week or so??!!

make sure they send you a pair of rears so they are the same age and settle at the same rate/time, you will prob have to send them off to them so your cars gonna be on stands for a few days/put the standards in for a week or so??!!

Hope not... I dont have the standard ones, and no stands... lol

I shall have to hunt for some bricks then.

Never Trust the GERMANS!!! lol ;)

Update:

Eibach will guarantee the spring, however I have to buy a new set from the place I bought them from origionaly, get them fitted, send the snapped one back and only then I will get a refund.

Bit of a hastle to be honest. Could have done with not having to fork out £150 again... plus the cost of fitting ontop....

Send Darren S a PM. His have done the same and he is dealing with k-tec who supplied them, see how he's getting on.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yes they do and will replace. Very good company and reputation is everything to them!