ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eibach lowering spring

im looking to lower my 172, what would be the best springs, prolines or sportlines??

any pics of clios lowered with them??

i dnt want to lower it any more than 25-30mm

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I'm running my ph1 on sportlines and the front dropped 15mm and rear 10mm, so not much of a drop at all. The sportlines are suppose to lower more so I guess prolines would not lower at all.

Prolines are suppose to have better handling but not drop much and sportlines are stiffer and bigger drop.

I used sporlines for a track day and they were ok, could of beniffed from stiffer dampers.

Eibach are the best out the box springs to go for if your on a budget. They work well with Koni dampers to.

PH1 172
I have the sportlines on mine and the handling is so much better than standard and really like the way the car feels on the road and looking forward to testing in on track this weekend