ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!! eek breather pipe came off !!

Trophy #267
I was having a mooch under the bonnet last nite and saw that the breather pipe which lings the eom elbow to the crank case (i think) at the back of the coil pack was hanging freely in the wind :eek:

Im hoping it has only been like it since the weekend when i was ferreting about with the brake fluid reservoir but I have absolutel no idea !

What happens when a) breather chucks warm air / oil mixture into air and makes a mess of the exhaust manifold b) elbow could have been happily sucking in warm unfiltered engine air.
Incidentally im assuming an estimate of how long its been like it will be how filthy the manifold is if its been depositing oil on top of it.

Black-Gold 182
Yeah - it won't actually do any harm to your engine - just make it look a little oily!

My nice external K&N Oil breather should be arriving today! :D

Silicon inlet tomorrow or friday!