ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Mids Cycling Club.

Dave, stop riding your bike f**king everywhere. How am I even meant to compete with you. I think in the past 2 days, you've cycled more than what I have done in my entire life. LOL

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Paul, I think I know what he's doing. He thinks that if he rides it fast enough he'll go back in time to the 80's when it was new LoLz

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Mate all jokes aside its done you well... But Michael Douglas wants it back when you're done faffin around

Could we say Saturday again for this please mate?! Just so that I can potentially do some distance running with them guys again on the Sunday.

30-40 miles sounds good. If it's nice, what do you think to a ride up to Matlock or something? That's surely gotta be quite a good ride?

340i
I used to go from Alfreton to Matlock, easy ride going as its mostly flat / down hill (apart from a couple of inclines).. But most of the ride back is uphill.

Cool. We'll sort it oot!! :D
(Not sure how far this route will actually be, but we can make it end up to be around about 30+ miles)

We can just head out and see where we end up I guess. Would be nice to find a round route, rather than having to turn around and come back the way we came though

340i
We can just head out and see where we end up I guess. Would be nice to find a round route, rather than having to turn around and come back the way we came though

Two young men getting 'lost' in the Countryside... sounds precarious ;)

340i
FFS 50miles?

You're mental.

I did 12 miles other day (went through Harphams hood ;)) and I was fooooked after.

TT 225+
Hai.

Didnt realise a club had formed lol. Who is going to tear the s**t out of manchester? just me, Dave and Harpham?

He reckons with his glasses he would have seen us waiting for him at the bottom of the hill. I'm not so sure, I reckon he just wanted to go home.

Tom kept us at a good pace even though the ride was a bit shorter than I thought. Cycling in a group is so much better then cycling on your own.

He's a lot quicker than me. If your shoes make you as quick as some have said then you'll be quicker than me too

We'll be fine on the 100k, long as we dont start trying to race anyone and just stick to a good pace.