ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands - Rolling road day - 16th of November

340i
Anymore for this?

I am potentially working Saturday morning, but only swapping a UPS out in Nottingham and rerouting some cabling... Couple of hours max.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'll be there at about 1.30 after work myself.
What power is yours Gray? Was hoping to win!

R14 CUP
I'm tempted to pop along to this. Depends if I can get the clio ready in time, rather get the issues I've got with the rear brakes sorted first.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
half tempted but i got to be somewhere at 12.30 roughly an hour away from this place. so what time is everyone going?

Megane r26
1.)Me
2.)Edges
3.)Ian_s
4.)JoePeps
5.)Pat 182
6.)Gray
7.)Harpham
8.)NickMelson + 2
9.)Banther
10.)Sargara
11.)George182 (with some boost hopefully)
12.)not normal dan

Nissan 350z
Cheers for the reminder PM.

So are we aiming to be there for 09:30? There goes my weekend lie-in :)

Nissan 350z
Looking on google maps, where exactly is it? The postcode appears to be a residential street?

340i
Typically I have to be on-site in Long Eaton for 11:00 on the 16th to swap out a UPS, I might come to the RR at 9:30 for an hour, then come back after work is complete.

LY FF182
Just google mapped it, 52 miles from my house. Gotta be in long eaton later that day anyway so never mind :)