ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Discussion Thread

ITB BG 182
Saturday 2nd March, mainly because everyone would have had pay day then plus enough time to clear the other halfs off...

Does the area rep know what job an area rep is meant to do???

Edition 30
Cheeky b*****d.

I'd like Gray to appear at some point...

But if a new area rep was to be organised, Daveski gets my vote. Or maybe Paul...

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Daveski would be awesome as a rep... he's gonna need a 10second car though if he's representing CS though cos that "poomah" just doesn't cut it lol

340i
Ok I'll sort a thread in the next few days.... I'll probably make it for some time next week when I am not dieing from tonsillitis. #ASW

Bus w**ker
I still vote NANDOS.

This and Gilt Brook, because it's close to me. YEY! I've not read anything in this s**t thread after this quoted post.

Please note I will only be attending if it's not a complete **** fest, if I wanted that I'd just arrange to go Nandos with Paul on a normal night.

Actually f**k it, Paul we're going to Nandos.