ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - August 09

SQ5
Well good shots can come about 7 so yes 5 hours in the pub, but we can stay at teh airfield for a couple hours as light shots will be good too! I'll be hanging out the back of cars yes :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Well good shots can come about 7 so yes 5 hours in the pub, but we can stay at teh airfield for a couple hours as light shots will be good too! I'll be hanging out the back of cars yes :)

Sweet as! :D Should be a good meet

Final List:

1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. Viper
5. matt|H
6. Gregg
7. Olly
8. Firered Stringray
9. db
10. S6 EMY
11. Snails
12. thegriffin2
13. Pete

RB 200 Cup!
i think youll find im the pro at hanging outta peoples boots for pics!

greeny - pm went out think this is as good as its gonna get but even 13 is still a cracking number

RB 200 Cup!
yeah ive got a list of people about 40 or so but when organsing a meet take the number of people who say theyll come and then divide by 2 and add 3 - usual formula ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
WHAT, its meant to be sunny all day as well, will be an awesome day :D I, guessing 7 cars for this meet :( Whats going on!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 so many people on this forum from around here as well!

Blue 172cup
you can add me and Gemma to the list! so that makes 9. Olly is now saying he cant come but Im on his case and he will be coming.

SQ5
Olly rang me at about half 6-7 asking where we were! Lol!

Poor Boy!

Good meet though, if a little small! Uploading pics now!

Blue 172cup
Olly rang me at about half 6-7 asking where we were! Lol!

Poor Boy!

Good meet though, if a little small! Uploading pics now!

Dont say poor boy! He wasn't the one that drove all that way! He got a lift with me! Can't believe you lot had gone! 7pm you said you would be at the airfield!

Never mind, we had fun on our own! Lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dont say poor boy! He wasn't the one that drove all that way! He got a lift with me! Can't believe you lot had gone! 7pm you said you would be at the airfield!

Never mind, we had fun on our own! Lol

only 5 hours late for the meet I guess :)

Blue 172cup
Nah, we just didn't fancy sitting in the pub for 5 hours! So thought we would just come to the airfield!

RB 200 Cup!
ah well we had to leave a lil early so show greeny how to get to norwich lol

blame him

also i did text olly to say we were then heading to the airfield early so he did know!