ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - August 09

RB 200 Cup!
flol!

ahh good good 15 is a nice number so far - come on people only another week to put your names down

P

Pullyboy848

There is a massive eye airfield meet on the August Bank Holiday Sunday (30th August) This was organised by my club "modified evolution". Last time we held a meet at eye it was massive! A really good turn out, good 1/4 mile and the odd bit of drifting going on. Dunno if anyone wants to turn up and keep my 172 company but its a lotta lotta fun. I know yours is on the sunday before....any interest in changing it to the week later to make this meet even bigger! if not then i may pop down on the 23rd......

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Wtf, where is the details on that? Not sure how a 1/4 mile will go down, its proper bumpy down there lol. :D

Bit late to change it though, ill probably pop along on the 30th if anyone else from EA is up for it? How come we dont see you at any meets? :(

RB 200 Cup!
tbh most people have confrimed for the 23rd but the following wekeend does sound interesting

oh yeah as dan said how come we dont see you at CS meets?

SQ5
There is a massive eye airfield meet on the August Bank Holiday Sunday (30th August) This was organised by my club "modified evolution". Last time we held a meet at eye it was massive! A really good turn out, good 1/4 mile and the odd bit of drifting going on. Dunno if anyone wants to turn up and keep my 172 company but its a lotta lotta fun. I know yours is on the sunday before....any interest in changing it to the week later to make this meet even bigger! if not then i may pop down on the 23rd......

Is it just gonna be a bit chavvy?

Wtf, where is the details on that? Not sure how a 1/4 mile will go down, its proper bumpy down there lol. :D

Bit late to change it though, ill probably pop along on the 30th if anyone else from EA is up for it? How come we dont see you at any meets? :(

If not chavvy I'll join ya!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Someone bring a decent camera so we can get some moving/tripod/sliding shots? :)

RB 200 Cup!
firered stingray has some skills with a camera - failing that danny can just zoom up and down hanging outta the drivers window lol

RB 200 Cup!
a msters degree in maths and cant figure out a camera - you f**king tard!

Oh still on for curry thursday night?

P

Pullyboy848

Aahhh good question...u dont see me at meets as im busy with my other club, going to there meets and shows. I did go to RYWB at santa pod but not many EA lot went...if any? I do try and come to things but when i do plan to go somewhere something else always pops up. Its far from chavvy...so far. Modified evolution is not a chavvy club and i wudnt be apart of it if it was...the cars are modified tastly and none of this BIG body kits and f**k off sun strips lol i cannot guarantee other chavs will not turn up tho. last time it was really good and no one turned up that wasnt invited e.g police and lil chavs. I managed to stay up there about 6 hours i think! If you can make it u are more than welcome to come...Ill keep my eyes out for 172s etc.
Ill pop up on the 23rd aswell to show my face....feel quite bad i havent been to meets now :( haha lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Then upto eye airfield ready for when the sun starts getting low? Good photo ops!

I might ask her if she gonna come.

So we are gunna be at the pub for 5 hours? :eek: Tim will be all over the floor by then.

List:

1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172
3. Danny
4. richy22 (known to touch male ass)
5. Alistairfoster172bhp
6. Viper
7. matt|H
8. Gregg
9. Olly
10. Firered Stringray
11. db
12. S6 EMY
13. Snails
14. thegriffin2
15. Pete

richy, what time at Beacon Hill Services? Do you know where we are going from there?

Bumder With A Buffer
Im not going to be able to make this now...Have had a bereavement (sp) in the family today at lunchtime (Grandad) and the funeral is on Sunday in Milton Keynes. :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Yes Dan thats where it is...go past the roundabout for Tesco...then I believe Morrisions..over a set of traffic lights (pedestrian crossing one), then past a Q8 garage and the park is there on the right...the car park is about 100 metres or so past the traffic lights on the right.

BMW 118d
don't think I will be able to make it down actually. got loads to do this weekend! why was i so lazy in sorting all the stuff for my house out when i moved in? sorry guys :(