ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia BBQ meet

v6
Good day had by all I think, weather held off nicely and had a laugh at the expense of quite a few old people!

Anyway, pics:

2008_0601Cliosport0106080001.jpg

That is all!! :rasp:

v6
That is the only picture I took, couldn't be bothered today! but Andy got quite a few I think

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't take many Pictures and none of them are asnything special as it was more about a Good Chat and a BBQ :D

First Up - Pete's Lush Trophy

SNV30723.gif

SNV30724.gif

SNV30725.gif

and Laura's (Lozw) Ph-Quick which will be For Sale soon I believe and it is a Lovely Motor

SNV30722.gif

SNV30719.gif

SNV30728.gif

Our Area Rep in his Mint Flamer

SNV30729.gif

SNV30730.gif

Few Other Nice Cars suchas Helen's (Hellsbells) 182 Rep and Darrens Mint Monaco

SNV30718.gif

SNV30731.gif

SNV30733.gif

SNV30740.jpg

Tim kept mocking Helen on the Height of her Car and she does have Springs waiting to go on but he just wanted to show how high it is at the moment

SNV30717.gif

Few of mine :) (After Opinions on my Anthracite Wing Mirrors - Yes or No??)

SNV30734.jpg

SNV30737.jpg

SNV30736.jpg

SNV30735.jpg

Like I said not many and nothing special but it was all about our Delicious Food

SNV30738.gif

Great Day had by all I think,

Cheers you lot,
Andy

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Umm... Ph1 and a Brick Wall both come into the Sentence when explaining it :quiet:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for Both Opinions.... 2 Minute Job to change over so may keep Anthra Versions for track Days etc.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed... Has a Mate who works for Renault so Genuine New Parts at Cost Price and Helen's (Hellsbells) Fella works in a Bodyshop so getting it all fixed for alot Cheaper than it could've been

Suzuki Swift Gti
LOL. Whoever was in control of the BBQ, should put down the tongs and step away. I have never seen a more pathetic sight in my life.

Turbo'd lude, Astra
For Gods Sake, that pic was all that was left.

I'm sure the actual pics of the bbq will be up at some point.

Andy, i liked the wing mirrors, matched the side badges and diamond nicely :)

db

db detailing™
Yeah I liked them too mate!
Is it me or does it look like Timmay is actually lifting Helen's car with his head????

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Was a Good Day indeed.... Timmay caught the Eye of a rather lovely young lady in a Maroon Fiesta

b/g 182, meg tourer
loving the antharcite theme andy! are you going to fcs?
thats a nice monaco there too. as cat171 said tho, not a fan of the yellow calipers on the trophy, spoils a mint car

db

db detailing™
Here's a few of mine
Spot Helen!!
CIMG2107.gif

CIMG2106.gif

Well done to Gregg on the Bar-B!
And some good roll cutting skills Andy!
CIMG2110.gif

CIMG2109.gif

CIMG2111.gif

Was a good laugh!