ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Early birthday present for the Clio...

Titanium Clio 182
So it's coming up to my Clio's 7th birthday.
Hmm, what to get it as a present...? :D

So I settled on....

A set of 7x15 Speedline 2118's, wrapped in 195/50 Hankook V12 EVO's.

Fitted this morning. Was waiting for the sun to come out, to take pics, but I can't wait til August :D

I love them. And the ride is better too. This is important, as I'm old, haha.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looking good! Missing my Clio at the moment! Looks like it's going to be Tuesday before she will be ready!

Clio 172 ph1
Lovely!
smiley-wub.png

I'm after anthracite or satin black 2110s or 2120s for mine, got to get saving!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
great looking wheels, suit the clio perfectly. yours is low enough to make 15's work too. looks fantastic!

1.2 16v clio
I love your car!!! oddly enough I have just spent the weekend painting the badges and bullets on mine yellow (my car is black) and I think it looks sweet. Did you get your wheels from Ktec?

Titanium Clio 182
I love your car!!! oddly enough I have just spent the weekend painting the badges and bullets on mine yellow (my car is black) and I think it looks sweet. Did you get your wheels from Ktec?

Nope, far too expensive (sorry chaps), even with Cliosport discount.
Got them direct from Speedline.