ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Trip To Hunstanton - 22nd May

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1) SHoT_CoRPSe
2) MK3 Dan - Tesco Hampton 11:00
3) S Taylor
4) Wests Renault (poss x2) - Shell Huntingdon 10:30 + Tesco Hampton 11:00
5) Impey - Shell Huntingdon 10:30 + Tesco Hampton 11:00
6) jonny_rs - Tesco Hampton 11:00
7) Dean. - Shell Huntingdon 10:30 + Tesco Hampton 11:00
8) steve_172
9) clio_luke - Tesco Hampton 11:00
10) Liquid yellow 182
11)Tom84 kings lynn tescos @12:30
12)d4vy
13) Davis
14) K1NGY - Shell Huntingdon 10:30 + Tesco Hampton 11:00
15) quik97

Just updated clio_luke as he will be with me.

Tom I don't believe you will bring your camera, don't think I have ever seen it! Hoping my new one arrives in time!

Focus
1) SHoT_CoRPSe
3) S Taylor
8) steve_172
10) Liquid yellow 182
12)d4vy Mc Ds Boundry Road 11:30
13) Davis
15) quik97

Where exactly are we meeting in Hunstanton?

Last edited:
  MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
I'm still unsure If I can make this I'm working 4-12 I'll try my best I've been waiting a long time for a local meet too. If not good luck and enjoy yourselves.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Sandringham is supposed to be a good place for pics. My bro had a jap car meet there recently and came back with some decent pics

C3 Picasso Beast
1) SHoT_CoRPSe Mc Ds Boundry Road 11:30
3) S Taylor
8) steve_172
10) Liquid yellow 182
12)d4vy Mc Ds Boundry Road 11:30
13) Davis
15) quik97

Weather is suppose to be OK from what I've seen...showers over night and possibly in the morning?? If it is p**sing it down though I shall leave it and stay at home!

Postcode for Hunstanton Tescos is PE36 5AW

Plenty of great places up North Norfolk for photos I'd imagine :)

Focus
Apparently it's suppose to be ok, small chance of the odd light shower but mainly sunny. Best time to look though is the night before at the weather, knowing how unpredictable it can be will most likely turn out sunny!

Don't think anything could be as bad weather wise as the last meet, it absolutely pissed it down lol.

Clio 1.2 16v
Bit far if I travel with you norwich lot so I shall travel through gayton, sandringham etc. Easy route and miss most traffic.

Whats the policy on bringing Gf's?

C3 Picasso Beast
Wouldn't your gf believe you if you said you were going to a Clio meet?? No other reason to bring her! ;)

Think Wests might be bringing his??

Clio 1.2 16v
Wouldn't your gf believe you if you said you were going to a Clio meet?? No other reason to bring her! ;)

Think Wests might be bringing his??

We were going to head out in the morning and I was going to head straight to hunstanton without taking her home. No trust issues :) But if no one else is I may have to be creative and workout some other plan.

Slow red one
Bring her and any fit mates she might have kthnx. Also if anyone is good with lose heat shields then feel free to sort mine out:) And can some1 check the weather before hand as i'd rather not drive an hour for rain.

Focus
Odd small shower is barable, it's if it's predicted to chuck it down all day I won't bother going.

R26
1ish at tescos and then go and find a nice spot!

See you all tommorow, spent a few hours on the megane today, gutted it looks the same still, bloody silver cars!

Fabia VRS
Propper good day chaps!

Nice to meet you all :)

Are we all going to the rutland water meet next month?

Clio 1.2 16v
Had a good day, was nice to be able to put faces to names on here. Just wish I had taken a few pics on my phone :(

Rutland water might be a little far for me but I shall see nearer the time.

Focus
Yeah good meet, would of been nice if the groups wernt so split etc but spose thats only normal!

One thing that springs to mind is following that silver 172 through Hunstanton for us to be held up by a duck with it's little ducklings crossing the road! Ha ha :rasp:

GW 200T
well done pps for all comeing was a good turn out and to see new faces, good to see some of the GF comein as well

53 Clio 172
Yeah good meet, would of been nice if the groups wernt so split etc but spose thats only normal!

One thing that springs to mind is following that silver 172 through Hunstanton for us to be held up by a duck with it's little ducklings crossing the road! Ha ha :rasp:

That was me and seeing that made my day! Was a good day but I feel tired and my bald head is burnt :(

Will be seeing most of you on the 12th June for the BBQ and anyone else who wants to join in!

C3 Picasso Beast
My car got bird s**t on it x3, I got called a w**ker by someone in a passing car and got swore at by some people in a 4x4 while reverse parking!!

Would I call that a good day out???