ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Trip To Hunstanton - 22nd May

GW 200T
Was u at hunstanton the other day and were watching the classis mini thread
Who would be be for a trip up there one Saturday or Sunday in a month or so?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Re: EA Trip To Hunstanton

This could be good.

Especially with a large group, good weather and a campsite for the night!!

Last edited:
  Focus, GSXR1000 & R6

I reckon we need to agree a date and get an attendance list going!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6

Ok so so far we have:

1) Impey
2) K1NGY
3) MK3 Dan
4) Liquid yellow 182
5) d4vy
6) Steve 172
7) SimonRoyale
8) SHoT_CoRPSe

I have added everyone then once I date is agreed if people can't make it they will have to amend the list.

So a date.....

Is there a particular weekend next month were something might be going on there? Or (using there magic ball) anyone predict a weekend were the weather will be good?

I am thinking either 14/15th or 21st/22nd?

Focus

I'm fairly easy with dates as long as it's a weekend obv! :rasp:

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6

Well shall we say the 22nd then? Means there is a 2 week break till FCS!

C3 Picasso Beast

Sounds good!!

Confirmed to attend;

1) SHoT_CoRPSe

Just looked at how far away Hunstanton is from me and it's further than I thought but hey! Do those from Norwich way want to drive there together??

Also what's the actual plan for what we're doing there because apart from the Sealife Centre I don't know much about the area??

Last edited:
  Focus, GSXR1000 & R6

Confirmed to attend;

1) SHoT_CoRPSe
2) MK3 Dan

Was thinking about this if people come from all over, think a few smaller groups will have to meet and become one large one once there!

Impey will have to advise on things to do!

Discounted 1*2 parts
1) SHoT_CoRPSe
2) MK3 Dan
3) S Taylor
4) Wests Renault (poss x2)

Tbf there isn't much to do in hunstanton, although the amusements and crazy golf are usually a good crack!

And there are plenty of decent fish n chip shops

Discounted 1*2 parts
Well we need a place where we can all park and the only place i can think of is Tesco's?

You get 3 hours free parking in there and its only a 5 mins walk to get anywhere

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Sounds good Tom!

I have just sent out loads of PM's to inform people, hopefully not missed any of the regulars.

d4vy, hopefully the weather will be good and there will be some pics/driving, and a chance to catch up with people!

GW 200T
Theres a car park opisit tesco wich is a fiver for all day. Be great if we could get on the green opisite the hotel were all the classic minis are

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Will let you sort that then :rasp:

Is there a google map or something you could link to so we all have a rough idea of were you are thinkin?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I'll be a maybe as I don't wanna commit myself till I know I can. But a successful EA meet would be nice for a change!

Get yourself committed, that's why the meets are not successful because people do not put there names down!!

Tom, could you also get this up on the 197/200 forums??