ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA RR Day Pics

Bumder With A Buffer
Hungover much??? ;)

IMG_0844.jpg

v6
I don't think anyone's mentioned the awesomeness of the rolling pics ;)

Lol at Tim in my boot!

Paint fail! :(

tried to crop out the people in the background and it went a bit tits up :(

Pah, paint, i s**t it, just for you richy.... ;)

4023033269_a2ac7ed479_b.jpg

v6
:D

That shot of matt and db together looks like something from some kind of random gangsta film

Darren reminds me of the Fonz 'Aaaaayyyyy!'

Better waste of a Sunday evening than watching x-factor like most of you turd buglars ;)

Didn't get many pics, did get one of the gorgeous V6

18102009544.gif

and some limiter action in my Valver.

th_cliorollers.gif

Pants power reading though :(, but did smell gooodd!

It had a drag value of over 50 last time! The machine must have f**ked up.
This time it actually ran 8 BHP more at the wheels!

12BHP down from standard after 168k and 18 years isn't too bad, the 197s seemed to suffer worse!

Lol, the drag is how much power is used up in the transmission - but RR's aren't brilliant at calculating it. Basically power at wheels + drag value = Power at the flywheel in theory. Comparing power at the wheels is best when comparing cars. :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Lol, the drag is how much power is used up in the transmission - but RR's aren't brilliant at calculating it. Basically power at wheels + drag value = Power at the flywheel in theory. Comparing power at the wheels is best when comparing cars. :)

That makes sense :)

I was basically hoping my gearbox was f**ked and 50 bhp where being used up turning it round. Turns out the box is fine and my engine is getting tired :( - properly the better way round tbh

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
I was well happy to get 170 with no remap and just a yoz and decat on a 9 yr old ph1.

db

db detailing™
Ah yes... but what you guys didn't know is that Gregg and I go waaayy back!

fonz.jpg