ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E39 M5 pics

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Took a few earlier, needs a wash but its not too bad!

Didnt want the wood dash at all, but it actually looks OK in the flesh! Its easily changed though!

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oooft! Thats on hideous looking interior! lol.

I like the fact it looks like a normal 520 but is very rediculously fast! :D

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Machine!
I went to view one before the alfa... but was scared off by some uncanny tapping sound from the engine

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Oooft! Thats on hideous looking interior! lol.

I like the fact it looks like a normal 520 but is very rediculously fast! :D

I thought that, but its actually quite nice in the flesh, looks crap on pics tho!

I will probably change the wood though, its a simple swap for the silver bits! Fook knows why someone would spend extra on wood trim! lol

and yeh the sports are all very similar! only way to tell are wheels, wing mirrors, rear view mirror, exhausts and m5 badge!

thought about taking the badge off, but probably wont! I may flog the M5 plate tho!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
stunning motor, my dream car. Most of the trim just pulls off but for the center console there are some screws to be taken out. You can find a guide on forum.bmw5.co.uk, its pretty easy.

M5 wood is alot nicer than the normal walnut trim mind. I kind of like it, would look better with a different combination

120d M-Sport
Gorgeous pal! Love it as said in other thread lol. If you are looking to change the wood maybe you could sell that trim for a bit and get the other trim and wrap it in CF vinyl? Would look the nuts!! :approve: