ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamiques on monthly payments

the girlfriend was offered a 1.4 dynamique with metallic paint and aircon for £165 today for 35 months, good deal or cack? this was allegedly after £1k of for her t reg alize (44k on clock, air con, electric sunroof)..dealer was a prick as usual!

Breaking A 172 Replica
You should get more than 1k if you sell privately. Looking more at 1.5k.

As for the dynamique thats £4775 but for what? Colour? Mileage? Condition? Dynamique + ?

cheers edde, ran it with options and its £190 pcp and contract hire £177

Whats the spec will see what i can find.

standard 1.4 16v dynamique with metallic paint and aircon, its on a 35 month deal with the usual hand back or final payment, its not the s version, she does 10k a year at max, doesnt seem too bad a deal as they are willing to let her keep her own car until it arrives if she places order by wednesday, was wondering whether to try and get them to shave say £5 off a month or offer say folding wing mirrors

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
If you hand the car back it's not a great deal:

i.e. you pay them for 36 months and then they get the car! lol

If you hand the car back it's not a great deal:

i.e. you pay them for 36 months and then they get the car! lol
It is someone has to pay the deprciation on it.

I'll try have another look in a bit Alymac my PC crashes ever few minutes at the moment (piece of junk it is)

I found it a few quid cheaper.

Anything from the fleet
Alymac - give me a call and I'm sure I can sort something out for you.

01355 222 722

Cheers
Andy