ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dual exit for 172

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Does anybody know of a company who do dual exit exhausts for trhe 172?? Its the first thing i wanna look at gettin done!

All help appreciated.

stevie go to hawley tyres and exhausts one near crystal peaks..dont go to ascar mate they are sh*te and cost sh*t loads...mine fell of after 3 months and they threatened my wife when she asked for some money back..i got mine own back though

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Along those lines mate yeah. What size tailpipes are they?? I want it to be discerete but deffinately different,Does that make sense???

what about contacting scorpion (via motech - based in, rushden northants)

scorpion are in the process of developing a range of dual exit systems and i thikn they are still looking for donor cars

maybe worth giving them a bell

wil be a twin 3" round though, thats all they offer

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Cheers for that link Tomclio16v. Think that may be the 1!! Think i mite need the rear bumper docterin cos that pick on the remus page the exhaust looks a little low for my liking. not slatin it if it is anybodies here but i want it to look like it came from the showroom with a dual exit. mite try bambams idea too. cheers for all your help guys. when i get it done ill be sure to post a few pics!